Saturday, October 13, 2007

Janalee and Camilly - Inseperable!

Camilly is a little girl from our church, Jana's buddy and copycat:-)
Jana babysits Camilly and they have such a cute, close bond. Camilly prefers Jana over just about anyone in the world.





And now....me and my "adopted" doll: Isabelly,(doesn't she even look like me??)the daughter of another young couple in church. One smile from this sweet baby will just brighten anyone's day!
So far these are the only two "babies" our church...but next year there will be more!





- posted by Jenifer

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

They are sooooooo cute and adorable!!!!! Yes that includes you Jana (I guess :-)
I can't wait till we have our baby! Boy or girl just as long as it's baby it's going to be precious.....

Alisha said...

Hello, my beautiful nieces!! I'm so glad you joined the blogging world!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your blog! Keep up the great work! Love you all and miss you so much!
Hugs,
Alisha

Susana Kieffer Cordeiro said...

Amei seu blog e as fotos... As meninhas saum lindas demais!!! Epa brasileiras naum tem igual!!