Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Who I am (Jenifer):

(Well, okay, not all of this description of me is exactly true! But Elizabeth does happen to be my favorite Austen character, altough my aspiration is to be like Jane: kind, sweet, thoughtful, never thinking or speaking evil of anyone.)

You are Elizabeth Bennet of Pride & Prejudice! You are intelligent, witty, and tremendously attractive. You have a good head on your shoulders, and oftentimes find yourself the lone beacon of reason in a sea of silliness. You take great pleasure in many things. You are proficient in nearly all of them, though you will never own it. Lest you seem too perfect, you have a tendency toward prejudgement that serves you very ill indeed.
I am Elizabeth Bennet!


Take the Quiz here!




Janalee is:

I am Marianne Dashwood!


Take the Quiz here!



You are Marianne Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are impulsive, romantic, impatient, and perhaps a little to vocal in your honesty. You enjoy romantic poetry and novels, and play the pianoforte beautifully. To boot, your singing voice is captivating. You feel deeply, and love passionately.


I agree with most of it! Just change the pianoforte for a violin and viola!- we get Jana!

So ladies, which Austen character are you???

5 comments:

Jessica Courter said...

Ha! Well, several months ago I took the quiz and I was Elizabeth Bennet, but I just took the quiz again and this time I was Elinor Dashwood... I have taken several other quizzes by different folks on the subject and more than not, I'm Elinor, so it really doesn't suprise me to much :) I personally think I'm a mix of the two :)
Oh ya, when Bekah asked me to guess which one Jana was I first wanted to reassure myself she wasn't Emma :) then I immediately guess Marianne. It fits her all to well :)

Rebekah said...

When I did it I was Elinor. In some ways she did sound like me but in other ways she didn't. Jess thinks that I am NOT anywhere close to Elinor so there you go!
:-)

The Duarte Family said...

Hey girls! well...I think Jessica's closest match is definately Elinor. Not Bekah, though. I will have to read/watch all of the Austen books to find the true Rebekah! Actually, as I think of it, she might be Mr. Darcy's pet monkey! :-) jk-I love you Bek! You too, Jess.

Rebekah said...

At least somebody loves me...... (sniff, sniff)

Phillip said...

Hello Duartes, thanks for your Oct. prayer letter with your blog address.
I have heard about blogs, & wondered how I could do one for myself & ministry.
Coule anyone of you help me get a blog? Or at least tell me how to do one. Is it free?
You can answer on my ORKUT site or my e-mail address.
Thanks,
Dr. Phillip R. Allen