Friday, January 25, 2008

Mrs. Linda Leitermann arrived!

We are really thankful Mrs.Linda arrived safely.We were expecting her to arrive at 11:45 but she lost her flight in Brasilia due to the rain there. They landed in Goiania and stayed inside the airplane for three hours on the ground. Then when the air port in Brasilia opened they flew there and she got the next plane here to Cuiaba. We were so worried because she didn't call because she was in the air plane. Thankfully she arrived at the 5:45 flight. We are enjoying our time with her. She is a Big blessing. She came to help with Bible camp which starts in a week. She will be staying with us until Sunday afternoon and then she is heading over to the Bible Camp to help get thing ready for it to start.We are also thankful that there was someone in each air plane who spoke english and were very helpful.

If you look on the back you can see Cuiabas downtown.






-Jana-

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh, my goodness! It's so funny, but I was listening to your CD today and thought "I really should e-mail them" and then I checked into Bethany Wissmann's blog and was reading through the comments to see what color toothbrushes everyone had (hee hee) and I saw your comment and thought "WOW!!"

(This is Lindsey, by the way, and if you don't remember who I am [you stayed at our house once] it's entirely my fault since I never e-mailed you girls or anything. I'm so sorry!)

But I am so very glad I found your little corner of the web! *bookmarks blog right now*

How have you all been doing? How is your dad doing? How are things going with the ministry?

Wow!

~Lindsey

The Duarte Family said...

Hi Lindsey! I'm so glad you found our blog! And, Yes, I do remember who you are:-) We still talk about "that sweet family that let us stay at their house while they were gone"! I enjoyed looking up your blog too.

Please don't feel bad about not writing - I understand and I I recall correctly, I got your add too, and I don't think I ever wrote much!:)

We are all doing very well. Daddy is healing slowly but surely. The ministry is going great- we are excited about God has in store for our church this year.

Well, anyways, I just wanted to welcome you to our home on the web:-) and thank you for commenting - we love to get those! Please tell you family we said "Hello". We still remember the great times we had there ... remember sitting around the piano and singing dozens of the Marshall Family songs??!!:-)

Have a great day!
Love in Christ,
Jenifer

Ada Grace said...

Hey! I've been meaning to look at your blog since Lindsey "discovered" it! How nice it is that you have one! I will enjoy "keeping up with the Duarte news" in the future!

Ada

Ada Grace said...

P.S. I am Lindsey's younger sister

Ada Grace