Wednesday, June 4, 2008





My best friend my brother

I just want to let you know
You mean the world to me
Only a heart as dear as yours
Would give so unselfishly

The many things you’ve done
All the times that you were there
Help me know deep inside
How much you really care

Weve shared many laughs
cried many endless tears
not just family but friends
growing up through the years

You were with me all times
through mischeif and strife
Helping me to understand
the lighter side of life


Even though I might not say
I appreciate all you do
Richly blessed is how I feel
Having a Brother just like you

Love,
Janalee

3 comments:

euthymic said...

This is a beautiful poem:)

Alisha said...

Great poem about a great guy! Love you both!

telma said...

Ola primas,as fotos estao muito bonitas,que dia voces vao vim aqui em casa ver o novo japinha.rsrsrs
abra├žos