Friday, July 25, 2008

My God is an Awesome God!

"I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which though shalt go; I will guide thee with mine eye." Psalms 32:8



" God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble." Psalms 46:1




" The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament showeth his handiwork." Psalms 19:1



" Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens, let thy glory be above all the earth." Psalms 57:11



" I will lift mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth." Psalms 121:1-2



" Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands. Serve the Lord with gladness; come before his presence with singing." Psalms 100:1-2



" Unto thee, O God, do we give thanks, unto thee do we give thanks; for that they name is near thy wondrouse works declare." Psalms 75:1



" The Lord will give strength unto his people; the Lord will bless his people with peace." Psalms 29:11



" Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths." Psalms 25:4



" Thy mercy, O Lord is in the heavens; and thy faithfulness reacheth unto the clouds." Psalms 36:5




" O Lord our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens." Psalms 8:1



" Give thanks unto the Lord, for he is Good;foe his mercy endureth for ever." Psalms 107:1



We live in an awesome world.
Made by an awesome GOD.
Live each Day like its the only day you have.
Have a Great day.
May God Bless You!

Live simply.
Love generously.
Care deeply.
Speak kindly.
Leave the rest to God.

Janalee Duarte

2 comments:

~ Jenifer said...

You did a great job with this post, Jana!
I love you,
Jeni

Anonymous said...

Dear Duartes,

This is Flo would you please email me or write a letter. I really miss hearing from you.

Lots of things have happened.

The pictures of your family and the country are really beautiful.

Remember we love all of you, you are in our prayers.

In JESUS Love

Flo