Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Sisters day


Yesterday was sisters day. I didn't get a chance to post anything yesterday. So I will do it today. Here is a poem for my two best friends Jessica and Jenifer. I love you Both and am Soo thankful God gave me you two.You both are Very special to me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TO A SPECIAL SISTER
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A sister is one of the nicest things
that can happen to anyone.

She is someone to laugh with and share with,
to work with and join in the fun.

She is someone who helps in the rough times
and knows when you need a warm smile.

She is someone who will quietly listen
when you just want to talk for awhile.

A sister is dear to you always,
for she is someone who is always a part

of all the favorite memories
that you keep very close to your heart.

~~ Author Unknown ~~


I REALLY like THIS quote :)
In the cookies of life, sisters are the chocolate chips. ~Author Unknown

Our roots say we're sisters, our hearts say we're friends. ~Author Unknown

Love you Both, Janalee

4 comments:

~ Jenifer said...

Thank-you Jana! I love you too! And I am so grateful for you - I can't even begin to imagine how boring life would be without you!
Happy Sis' Day to you, too!

Jessica Courter said...

Oh dear, I guess now is not the time to remind you I don't like chocolate chips in my cookies...! Love you girls :)

~ Jenifer said...

Jana dear, you have been awarded the "Kindred Spirit Award" at my blog. Thank-you sis for truly being my kindred spirit! From studying together as we munch chocolate chip cookies (what else!), to cleaning the kitchen as we listen to the J.M family, to singing off key in the car, or just snoozing together in the hammocks, your simply being there brightens my day. I love you!

Alex & Jessica Lima said...

Oh sweet Jana, thank you so much! I am so thankful for you. You always brighten my day with your funny saying & cheeky grins. I love you so much!
Happy sisters day to you too! Love you so much