Tuesday, July 21, 2009

VBS Day 2!

we thank God for another lovely afternoon with these precious children. We had 57 present today. It is a blessing to be able to work with these children. Here are some pictures of our second day...




Jenifer & Nathalia....

Handing out popcorn on the way out

A sweet lady from our church donated these t-shirts for our VBS this year. Every child got one today! Here are the boys with their shirts

Some of the girls!



Our puppet team!

Little Joao Pedro...

sweet little Manu!!!!

Mother teaching the Bible story

Using these little tykes:)
Please continue to pray for us as we work with these children this week!
Thankyou so much!

4 comments:

Sarah Beth Earnhart said...

How great! My family is also doing a VBS this week. I'll keep ya'll in my prayers. : ) Thanks for all the pictures! But... where are you, Jana?? Or did I just not see you? : (

Smiling for Jesus!!

Sarah Beth

Sarah Beth Earnhart said...

btw, love the background!!

Janalee May Duarte said...

Hey Sarah,
Thanks for your comment and Prayers. I am not in the pics because I am the photographer here in our house. I always take the pics and somehow never end up in them :) Hee hee! I like it better that way :) put the prettier people in :) Have a Great Day!

The Lockhart Family said...

It's so hard to believe that its been two years since we were there. I think it was on the Wednesday of DVBS that we arrived in 2007. We plan to be there to help out next summer!

Love,
Esther