Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My "ALMOST" Perfect Mother's Day

Mother's Day was "almost" perfect! The day was beautiful and I was awakened by my sweetheart wishing me a happy day.  My son-in-love made breakfast. My children gave me a lovely set of a pitcher and 6 glasses. Sunday School was great. My hubby took me and our daughter and son-in-law and grand baby out for dinner at a delicious churrascaria (Brazilian steak house). I got to spend the afternoon with my firstborn and her firstborn! (Jess, you are always such an encouragement to me!) I got to talk to all of my children via phone. The evening service was beautiful and Antonio preached a wonderful message. Jessica and I dressed alike and sang a duet. We had a fellowship with pastries, strawberry mousse and ice cold coke after the service. So, why was my day only "ALMOST" perfect?
Because........I was missing 75% OF MY HEART!

No comments: