Friday, September 11, 2015

A Birthday Celebration

Well, it happens to the best of us! The alternative to getting old....is dying young....so I guess I will get old! This date last year I was so sick that I don't even remember my birthday! I am so happy to be alive and healthy today! Jessica and Alex surprised me with a delicious meal for lunch of white rice, vinaigrette tomato salad, and filé mignon wrapped in bacon and grilled! It was delicious!
And then a "melt-in-your-mouth-goodness" black forest cake from a good bakery in town!
                             

The best part of the day was being together with my 2 grandsons and family here. I also got to talk to all 3 of my stateside children and my dad and brother Peter!
That night my hubby surprised me by taking us out for pizza (my favourite food!) to continue the celebration!
I am so blessed!





No comments: