Monday, May 16, 2016

Mother/Daughter Luncheon

The ladies from Maranatha Baptist Church in Shelby NC had a lovely Mother/Daughter Luncheon this past Saturday. The decorations and food were delightful!


We also had a lot of fun playing games!

And learning a new craft!

I was privileged to bring a devotional study to these precious ladies!
The fellowship was the best of all! Being with these sweet ladies and getting to know Missy Davidson, the pastor's wife better! What a blessing!
I also enjoyed the fact that 3 of my daughters could be present!
It was a special time in every way!





1 comment:

Tim and Alisha said...

I just got caught up on your blog! I really enjoyed reading it! The "dogfish story" was especially entertaining lol! I look forward to reading more. Keep posting! We love you all and pray for you often. Alisha Doolittle