Monday, August 8, 2016

Sunday, August 7th, 2016

In the morning we had the privilege of being at Lighthouse Baptist Church in Viroqua, WI.

Warm, kind, loving people with Pastor Chad Wagner and family. We were encouraged to see the church growing and going forward!
We drove for about 4 hours and were at Wyldewood Baptist Church for the evening service.
The pastor is Jason Brenenstuhl.
 You can surely tell this church loves their missionaries! We met many friends here. We were not able to get pictures of them all, but a special thanks to our dear Evie Williams, and to the Mauers. I was able to get a picture with my sweet friend, Lori King;
And with a dear friend of the family (since before I was born), Linda Jones Slager.
I know I mention this after every visit with a supporting church, but we really ARE BLESSED to have the supporting churches we do! We feel so loved and are encouraged by our visits with them! They care for us so well! God is so good to us!







No comments: